COLLABORATIVE AUTONOMOUS MOBILE ROBOT
I AM Bolt™
IAM Robotics innovates again by delivering its industry-leading robotics expertise in Bolt. Bolt is a collaborative autonomous mobile robot (AMR), designed to work with and around people for handling and transporting materials within and between zones inside a traditional warehouse environment. Bolt has a flexible interface for multiple payload options that can be used for various applications. Bolt is intended to be modular, so you can deploy additional robots over time and scale as needed.
Bolt platform with dual conveyor payload option
READY FOR MATERIAL HANDLING
- Highly flexible mobile conveyor and material handling systems
- Multiple material handling payload options available through our partnership with TREW Automation
- Bidirectional transfer of materials between multiple pick-up and drop-off (P&D) locations
READY FOR COLLABORATION
- Autonomous free-range navigation for working flawlessly and safely around people and other automation
- Autonomous battery charging: detects and communicates its state of charge to the user and docks with the charger on its own
- Direct drive wheels provide unmatched force/torque compliance for safety (able to be effortlessly moved even when unpowered)
READY FOR INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENTS
- Capable of light to heavy payloads up to 300 kg (661 lbs)
- Extra long runtime up to 20 hours with its powerful hot-swappable battery
- Precise P&D docking with industrial conveyors and other automation systems
Size & Weight
Speed & Performance
*Standard legs adjustable to increase height from 11.8 to 14.2 cm (30″ to 36″ in).
**For standard conveyor payload options. Other payload options will have different payload size capacity.