It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- IAM Robotics may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, type of operating system, at a later time, that will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Use of Information Collected
IAM Robotics may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.iamrobotics.com. IAM Robotics may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
IAM Robotics does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
IAM Robotics may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that their users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
IAM Robotics may disclose your personal information, without any prior notice to you, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon IAM Robotics and/or it’s website: www.iamrobotics.com
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of IAM Robotics
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.iamrobotics.com and/or the general public.
IAM Robotics greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in IAM Robotics products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children Under Age of 13
IAM Robotics does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
IAM Robotics shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (412) 626-7425
250 48th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201